TransFlor Ltd HORTICULTURAL DISTRIBUTION
New News.....TransFlor Ltd make a donation to local LIVES group please see News and Updates for more details...
ABOUT TRANSFLOR LTD
TransFlor Ltd are a totally independant Company that specialises in the storage, distribution and repacking of horticultural products nationwide. With our hub based in the heart of South Lincolnshire we are ideally located for distributing both UK grown and Imported flowers nationwide to all sectors of the industry. We have production facilities and a separate pack house on site with a fully trained and experienced team that will fulfil your requirements to individual and exacting standards. With our strict technical team procedures in place, to ensure the welfare of your product both pre and post production.We also offer a full on site quality control service for your stock. Please see the quality page for futher details.
Our location enables us to utilise local distribution Companies combined with our own transport to deliver you are service that is second to none. Our network of distribution outlets enables us to offer you highly competitive rates within the industry with a huge range of temperature controlled chains.
We can also arrange collection of your products from anywhere in the UK especially airports and ports. We also have close connections with main import companies offering discounted rates to import prices into the UK and particulaly our Spalding base.We are proud that we can offer the timely, complete and effective support to our customers.
- 30000 square feet of chilled and ambient storage facilities
- Full on site Quality control systems and manager.
- Controlled state of the art chilled and ambient storage.
- Procona repack facility and bouquet making production lines.
- Highly competitive pricing passing savings from our Lincolnshire base onto you.
- Discounted rates for the Spalding area and the large repack Companies.
- Competitive airport and ferry port collection rates.
- Management team with over 15 years experience within the horticultural industry.
- Chilled and ambient storage and distribution.
- Individual stores for a range of temperature storage.
- 24 hour distribution - 'same day '
- All enquiries for distribution or storage welcomed.